Master Soil is a Japanese active substrate intended for planted tanks.
Master Soil has more plant nutrients (mainly fulvic and humic acids as well as minerals) and naturally regulates the parameters of the water in the aquarium by lowering the value of the pH, GH and KH parameters.
Master Soil substrate can also be used for the breeding of ornamental shrimp and tropical fish. The active substrate Master Soil is manufactured in Japan using the latest technology of multi-stage surface sintering. As a result, the Master Soil substrate has excellent absorption properties, very high porosity, which prevents the formation of anaerobic zones and accelerates the colonization of Master Soil granules with large colonies of bacteria that quickly decompose “ammonia” (NH4 +) and nitrite (NO2). As a result, the time between water changes is significantly longer.
Advantages of the substrate:
- water crystallizes very quickly
- the substrate quickly removes the color of the wood resulting from the roots placed in the tank
- lowers and stabilizes the pH, GH and KH parameters
- porous structure ideal for the development of nitrifying bacteria
- high nutrient content for aquatic plants
- long service life of the substrate
Recommended amount of substrate:
Aquarium 120-150 liters 24 – 32 liters of substrate