Flourish gluten is a superior cyanoacrylate gel for attaching moss and plants to rocks, driftwood and even gravel. It’s uniquely useful when planting bunch plants. Simply apply flourish gluten, plant as usual and the plants stay rooted in the substrate. It bonds within seconds and has excellent control, hold and durability characteristics. It can even be used underwater. Flourish gluten can be used for any aquascaping in freshwater or saltwater aquariums or for any plastics repairs. Flourish gluten comes in an aluminium tube for extended stability beyond products contained in plastic bottles – it won’t dry up in the tube.
- Complete biological and mechanical filtration system to maintain the water quality
- Suitable for both tropical and cold-water aquariums
- The filter sponge absorbs dirt and clears the water
- Recommended for aquariums up to 120 litres
- Pure copper motor – 880 l/h output