- The Prefilter Module can be simply taken out, rinsed and reinserted.
- Heater Ready – the HeatUp adjustable heater can be retrofitted later!
- Made of premium quality materials and innovative engineering solutions.
- Adjustable flow control, automatic safety locking mechanism.
- Priming Pump – for a fast and easy filter startup (water intake).
- Flow Rate: 900 liters / hour. Best for aquariums up to 250 liters.
- Size: 240x240x370 mm.
The ultimate convenience among the external filters for aquariums. The external filter meets the highest demands in water filtration and filter cleaning. The combination of highly effective biological filtering with Hel-X and mechanical/biological cleaning with filter sponges ensures healthy and clear aquarium water. The BioMaster is suitable for aquariums with a volume of 250 to 850 litres. No complete cleaning needed: the EasyClean pre-filter chamber enables convenient filter cleaning. The automatic shut-off and safety lock prevent unwanted water leaks, e.g. when removing the pre-filter module. A practical venting button makes the water suction highly effective and allows for a quick and convenient start. The complete set includes filter media, hoses, adapters, suction and discharge pipes as well as the water diffuser. The BioMaster is available with or without an adjustable heater.
- EasyClean pre-filter module – Module can be removed separately from the rest of the filter. This reduces maintenance, increases filter efficiency, and extends the life of main filter foams. Customize the pre-filter with coarse 30 ppi, fine 45 ppi, ultra-fine 60 ppi, and activated carbon 45 ppi filter foams
- No mess maintenance – Integrated safety locking features on the handle, pre-filter, and check valve in the inlet/outlet connection unit, ensure no accidental spillage or messy maintenance
- Sealed filtration pathways – Allows for the full benefits of all four stages of filtration through this intuitive design
- Hel-X Biomedia – An extremely large protected settlement surface (800m²/1000 liter) that allows beneficial bacteria to grow and thrive. The material is designed to stop floating as soon as it reaches a certain level of bacteria colonization.
- Carbon pre-filter foams – Activated carbon absorbs unwanted substances in aquarium water. Carbon filter foams make replacement much simpler than using common granular carbon.
- Adjustable flow control – Flow can be adjusted for the inlet and outlet in multiple locations on the filter assembly
- Easy priming – Includes simple priming for fast and easy startup and continued operation
- Quiet operation – Sound dampening design
- What’s in the Box – Aquarium Filter, filter media, intake tube with inlet strainer, water distributor nozzle, spray bar, inlet and outlet adapters with flow control, tubing, fittings, heater adapter, and power cable
- Ideal for use in aquariums up to 70 gallons
- Made in Italy, backed by German engineering
- Fresh and marine water compatible
- UL certified filter
- 3 year warranty plus 1 year warranty extension with online registration
There are no reviews yet.