Masterline Root Caps 125 Nos
More robust plants through a healthier root system – the MasterLine Root Caps give nutrient-poor soils power again! The result: Vigorous growth and intense colours, the plants radiate vitality and unfold their natural beauty. The granulate fertiliser is used with the addition of MasterLine fertiliser in aquariums with soil or gravel as a substrate.
To use, stick the fertiliser balls deep under the plants with tweezers, always keeping a distance of 10cm between the capsules. The nutrients are gradually released, avoiding overdosing. Refreshing takes place after three months: simply insert new capsules! The granulate has no effect on the water quality, it can be easily vacuumed off after use.
Note: Do not ingest the granules and keep them out of the reach of children! Please store the product in a dry, cool place protected from light.
- Significantly contributes to the proper development of more sensitive plants
- Intensify the color
- Transforms an inert substrate into a nutritious one and brings back to life soils depleted of nutrients
- Gradually releases all micro and macronutrients necessary for plant development, exactly at their roots
- Ensures a more developed and healthier root system
- The granules do not affect the water quality and can be easily removed after consumption
- Compatible with all forms of aquatic life, including shrimp (the copper content is very small)
- MasterLine Root Caps contains all the nutrients needed by thr plants in one capsule: 14% N, 2% P, 17% K, 3% Mg, 0.5% Fe, 0.07% Mn, 0.03% Zn, 0.02% B, 0.03 Cu, 0.01% Mo
- One capsule 10 cm apart from another. Refresh at about 3 months
- Insert the capsules as deep as possible into the substrate, under the plant bushes using tweezers
- Use with MasterLine liquid fertilizer addition, in tanks with soil or inert substrate
- Reinsert into the substrate the granules that come to the surface and vacuum the consumed ones
- Do not ingest and keep out of reach of children
- Keep the product dry, cool and away from light