Aquael ULTRAMAX 1000 External Canister Filter
Aquael Ultramax 1000 external canister filter for aquariums is an Innovative, technologically advanced canister filters employing patented solutions. They are extraordinarily user-friendly and can be used in virtually any tank to purify water and maintain the required water parameters. They can be used in freshwater and marine aquariums. These are their main advantages:
Unprecedented performance– the ULTRAMAX filters boast a high water flow rate (max. 1000 up to 2000 l/h) and can efficiently operate even in very large tanks (up to 700 l). In addition, being very capacious, they can hold large quantities of filter media. Filter media are placed in handy ergonomic baskets with a capacity of 1.9 l each (depending on the model, the number of baskets is 3 to 5). This guarantees extremely efficient mechanical and biological filtration. The filters are supplied with a complete set of filter media carefully selected to meet the needs of a typical aquarium.
Inbuilt pre-filter– the first of its kind in the market There is a big sponge pre-filter built into the lid of each ULTRAMAX filter (with a capacity of ca. 0.6 l). It is designed to capture course mechanical impurities before they can get inside the filter. In this way, the pre-filter protects the device from clogging, which reduces the required frequency of cleaning to a minimum. Instead, it is sufficient to regularly wash the pre-filter sponge in tap water. This only takes a few minutes and does not require disconnecting the filter from the power supply or taking it out of the aquarium stand.
Exceptionally quiet operation: the excellent design of the pump rotor and the rotor chamber – grounded in more than thirty years of experience of AQUAEL’S engineering team – and the use of a ceramic rotor shaft result in virtually noiseless operation. For this reason, the filter can be freely used in any room, even in a bedroom.
Exceptionally low power consumption– AQUAEL cares about the natural environment and helps its customers save money. That is why the innovative ULTRAMAX filters consume very little energy, which means lower electricity bills for aquarium keepers. The ULTRAMAX 2000 model only consumes 24 W per hour!
Safety of operation– the water inlets and outlets in the ULTRAMAX filters are equipped with dual ball-valves that are extremely reliable. The valves prevent even the smallest water leaks and allow the hoses to be easily and quickly disconnected from the filter when it has to undergo cleaning and maintenance.
The ULTRAMAX product line includes three filter models (ULTRAMAX 1000, 1500, and 2000) with the throughput capacity of 1000 up to 2000 l/h.
- the large volume of filter media creates ideal conditions for the growth of beneficial nitrifying bacteria
- inbuilt pre-filter ensures long operation without the need for cleaning
- free configuration of filter media
- fine performance control makes it easy to adjust the rate of operation to the user’s needs
- self-priming mode at the start-up
- exceptionally quiet operation thanks to the use of a ceramic rotor shaft
- integrated cut-off valves
- Art.nr: 120664
- Aquarium capacity[L]: 100-300
- Power[W]: 15
- Efficiency[L/H]: 1000
- Max Head[CM]: 190
- Dimensions[cm](width x depth x height): 27 x 29 x 40
- Diameter of hoses[mm]: 16/22
- Bucket Capacity[L]: 11
- Basket Capacity[L]: 1.9
- Number of baskets [pcs]: 3
- Performance adjustment
- Adjustment of the direction of the water outlet: ✔
- Complete set (plug&enjoy): ✔
- Prefilter: ✔
- Built-in pre-filter: ✔
- Self-priming mechanism: ✔
- Mechanical media in a set: ✔
- Biological media in a set: ✔
There are no reviews yet.